SARS CoV 2 (COVID-19, Coronavirus) Policy
In order to comply with government guidance on the safe conduct of meetings, and gatherings during this period whilst the pandemic is ongoing, we ask that all patients attending CATCH Recovery’s outpatient rooms in London adhere to the following:
1. All patients must have read and understood the COVID symptoms screening questionnaire before entering the building. (See below).
2. All patients must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the premises and before entering the therapy rooms. There will be hand sanitiser provided at the entrance for all patients to use upon entry to the building.
3. All patients will maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from the therapist, or other patients whilst in the therapy rooms.
4. While masks are not required, all patients are free to wear a protective mask if they wish to do so.
Corona Virus Screening Questionnaire
In order to protect yourself and others before you attend services at CATCH Recovery please ensure you answer “No” to each of the following questions:
Do you have now or recently in the last 3 days any of the following symptoms:
1. A new, continuous persistent dry cough, (for those who usually have a cough, it means this cough has become worse and is a dry cough). Continuous means coughing for more than an hour.
2. A raised temperature / fever, i.e. your temperature must not be above 37.8 degrees C
3. Breathing difficulty or shortness of breath?
4. A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste (you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal).
5. Have you been in close contact with someone who has been identified or suspected of being positive for corona virus.
If you answer Yes to any of these questions you should seek testing or seek advice by phoning the NHS helpline 111. We will not be able to allow you attend our services in person at this point, but we can work with you via telehealth services until you are not displaying symptoms.